Deluxe Double Partially Sea View / Pool View

 viewed 64 times
Stars:
4
Like It?

Our spacious double rooms are equipped with comfortable king size bed, flat screen TV, individual A/C, hairdryer, mini bar, Safety Box, bathroom with Shower & WC. The rooms with their view to the lush garden in front of the hotel will certainly leave you satisfied.


Count: 3
Max Adults: 2
Max Children: 0
Availability: available

Beds: 1
Bathrooms: 1
Room Area: 25.0 m2


Please note that this is an adult hotel only!

Check-in: 2:00 p.m. - Check-out: 12:00 p.m.

Cancellation Policy
- Free: up to 22 days before check-in.
- 30% charge: after 22 days and 7 days before check-in.
- 100% charge: 6 days before check-in.

Charges not included
- Fee per night per room per day: 1.5€.
- Advance payment of 30% of the total amount will be needed to confirm your reservation, while the remaining 70% upon check-out. This amount is refundable in case of cancellation up to 22 days before your check-in.

Opening: June - October

Prices

 Period   Adult   Child   Extra Bed  Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
 Standard Price 0 0 0,00€ 125,00€ 125,00€ 125,00€ 125,00€ 125,00€ 125,00€ 125,00€ 
 04 Jun, 2021 - 10 Jun, 2021 2 0 0,00€ 125,00€ 125,00€ 125,00€ 125,00€ 125,00€ 125,00€ 125,00€ 
 01 Jul, 2021 - 21 Jul, 2021 2 0 0,00€ 150,00€ 150,00€ 150,00€ 150,00€ 150,00€ 150,00€ 150,00€ 
 22 Jul, 2021 - 21 Aug, 2021 2 0 0,00€ 180,00€ 180,00€ 180,00€ 180,00€ 180,00€ 180,00€ 180,00€ 
 22 Aug, 2021 - 11 Sep, 2021 2 0 0,00€ 120,00€ 120,00€ 120,00€ 120,00€ 120,00€ 120,00€ 120,00€ 
 12 Sep, 2021 - 30 Sep, 2021 2 0 0,00€ 105,00€ 105,00€ 105,00€ 105,00€ 105,00€ 105,00€ 105,00€ 
 01 Oct, 2021 - 10 Oct, 2021 2 0 0,00€ 70,00€ 70,00€ 70,00€ 70,00€ 70,00€ 70,00€ 70,00€ 

Reservation




  • Balcony
  • Towels
  • Room Service
  • TV
  • Air Conditioning
  • Non-smoking rooms
  • Wireless Internet
  • Bathroom Amenities
  • Bar
  • Breakfast
June 2021
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30      
July 2021
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
August 2021
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31        
September 2021
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30    
October 2021
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            
November 2021
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        
Legend:
 - All Available
 - Partially Booked
 - Not Available
 - Fully Booked



Not Available

Inspira Boutique - Adults Only Hotel, Skala Prinou, Ormos Prinou Thasos 64004, Ελλάδα
- You can cancel free, 22 days prior to your arrival!

Need Assistance?

Our team is at your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions: Click to Chat or email us at support@bookingdeals.gr


Our Supporters
  • Elmag - Logo
  • Loux - Logo
  • 3 Delta - Logo
  • Investments in Greece - Logo
  • de Paris - Logo
  • Hellenic Hospitality - Logo



All rights reserved · We Greece · Copyright © 2018-2021
- beautifully crafted by our BookingDeals Engine v.1.0.4 -
Customer Login  |  Admin Login  |  Property Registration